Louisville Ladder is a global industry-leading manufacturer of high quality aluminum, fiberglass and wood Step and Extension Ladders, Stepstools, and Scaffolds for consumer and professional applications worldwide.
Since its founding in 1946, Louisville Ladder has helped build the industry through its innovative product design and manufacturing process…
- Manufactured the First aluminum step and extension ladders
- Revolutionary aluminum step and extension ladder construction:
• Steps with a channel to rivet them directly to the rail flange
• Extensions with a patented rung-to-rail connection
- The first Knocked-down steel rolling warehouse ladder
- The first line of fiberglass ladders, including an extension ladder using the patented rung-to-rail connection with aluminum washers on both sides of the rail
- First structural foam-molded stepladder top
Today, Louisville Ladder continues to develop product innovations that provide the greatest value, durability and reliability in the industry such as:
- Quicklatch® Runglock - available on all aluminum and fiberglass extension ladders provides security with one-finger operation.
- FW2400 Series - the only fiberglass heavy duty mobile work platform.
- DaBoot™ - a polypropylene copolymer upper boot that provides strength, durability and fiberglass rail surface protection. Thick non-marring tread is bonded and mechanically fastened to the upper boot and provides slip-resistant footing. Inside, DaBoot has a unique open design that allows for quick and easy visual inspection of the fiberglass rail.
- PROTOP™ - a non-conductive, multifunctional ladder top designed to increase productivity featuring a magnet tray, hardware tray, drill and tool slots, paint bucket holder and curved ergonomic front.
- PROGRIP™, - available on select aluminum extension ladders, PROGRIP protects wall surfaces from damages without the need of non factory installed accesories
- SHOX™ - an impact deflection system available on heavy duty fiberglass step ladders that increases the lifespan of the ladder.
Louisville Ladder has a strong presence across the USA and Canada. Its network of Distribution Centers is strategically located keeping shipping times and costs efficient for customers.
Visit Louisville Ladder’s Products, Locations, and Distributor Locator to learn more about how you can purchase and/or distribute these industry leading Step and Extension Ladders, Stepstools and Scaffolds.